Playland Nursery School is part of Camp Playland and is located on eighteen beautifully wooded acres in New Canaan. Our facilities include classrooms, playgrounds, athletic fields, a pond and nature trails. Camp Playland was founded in 1957 and Playland Nursery School was added in 1976 as an outgrowth of this successful summer program. Both programs have been continuously owned and directed by the Bloom family.